The fourth annual work-in-progress symposium for internet law scholarship will be held at the Institute for Information Law and Policy at New York Law School on Saturday March 8, 2014 at .
The work-in-progress event was created for internet law scholars to receive feedback about their papers and projects from their academic peers. This year some of the nation’s leading internet law academics will convened at New York Law School to present serious papers under the following whimsical headings:
- Panel 1: Copyright, The Gift That Keeps On Giving
- Panel 2: Tinfoil Hats Are Only One Solution
- Panel 3: Paranoia
- Panel 4: It’s All Good
- Panel 5: It’s Private
- Panel 6: This Internet Thing Is Going To Be Huge
- Panel 7: Because Too Much IP is Never Enough
- Panel 8: The One, True Cyberlaw
Dan Hunter (Distinguished Visiting Professor of Law, New York Law School and Professor of Intellectual Property and Innovation, QUT Law School, Australia) deserves all credit/blame for the above.